Friday, August 12, 2016

JohnEnglander on communicating Sea Level Rise

On occasion I've pointed out examples of well meaning, but frankly, piss poor climate science communication.  Experts doing more to enable confusion peddlers than helping to educate and clarify our rather straightforward situation.  For example,

October 25, 2013
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
February 16, 2016
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
February 24, 2016
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recently a visit to John Englander's risks and impacts of rising sea level educational blog reminded me of an article he posted earlier this year that I had wanted to highlight and add to my collection over here at WUWTW.  Never got to it then, but I am doing so now.  The rest I'll leave to John Englander whom I thank for giving me permission to repost and share his informative articles.

NASA - good science but terrible communication about Sea Level Rise 

No comments: